Evaluation Workshop on May 8th!
I will be leading a workshop on Developing Indicators and Performance Measurement Frameworks on May 8, 2108 at Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre, from 9am -4pm. Cost is $125 plus HST. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to register.
Other consulting services I offer:
- Training in evaluation for not-for-profit organizations
- Facilitating strategic program planning, proposal development and grant application processes
- Designing internal evaluation systems for front-line staff and managers
- Developing Program Logic Models, Theories of Change & Performance Measurement Frameworks
- Creating streamlined systems for data collection and management
- Conducting program reviews
- Coaching and training in Results-Based Accountability (RBA) and Collective Impact
“Sue is a tremendously gifted individual with wide ranging skills. Her strengths include her knowledge and experience in results based management, her strong facilitation skills, and her exceptional capacity to synthesize and make sense of complex ideas and information. I would strongly recommend Sue as a consultant you can count on to produce high quality work in any project she takes on.”
Dawn Lyons, Interim Director – Community Services, Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre